IIT JAM applications will be released on September 5. Interested candidates can fill up the application form through the official website – jam.iitm.ac.in.
IIT JAM 2023 Application: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras to release the Joint Admission Test for Masters application(JAM) application form 2023 soon. As per reports, IIT JAM applications will be released on September 5. Interested candidates can fill up the application form through the official website – jam.iitm.ac.in. As per reports, IIT JAM 2023 Registration process will end by October 13, 2023.
The Application Form can be pre-filled with name, category, date of birth, parent’s/guardian’s name, mobile number, email id, photograph, and signature using the information provided during the application process for the JAM Examination (or, corrected subsequent to the exam). The candidates are requested to verify the details on the candidate portal joaps.iitg.ac.in before the start of the admission process and contact the Organizing Institute, in case of any discrepancy.
IIT JAM 2023: How to Fill Application Form?
- Visit the official website and find the registration link.
- Register yourself on the official website.
- Login into your account again
- Fill up the application form. Upload all the required documents.
- Upload only good quality (not blurred) recent photographs. The minimum pixel size of the JPEG/JPG image should be 240 × 320. The file size of the image should be in the range of 20 KB to 200 KB.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Download and take a printout of it for future reference.