The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has released the result for GATE 2023 at the official website– gate.iitk.ac.in. The website is facing some issues due to heavy traffic, but IIT Kanpur has confirmed to have released the GATE Result 2023 on the official website.
Candidates who appeared for the GATE 2023 can now check their results. Candidates must log in to the portal using their registration ID, email ID and password to download the GATE result 2023.
GATE Result 2023: How to check
Visit the GOAPS portal website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in 2023
Now, login using the credentials
Enter GATE login details – enrollment ID or email address and password.
Click on the ‘GATE 2023 result’ tab.
IITK GATE result will appear on the screen. The qualifying GATE cutoff 2023 will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
GATE 2023: Exam details
GATE 2023 was held on February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023 in two shifts in 8 zones of the country and a few other international centers. The first shift of the engineering entrance exam was held between 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and the second shift was held between 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. GATE is conducted for undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Science, Commerce, and Arts.
|GATE Paper 2022||GATE Qualifying Marks|
|Textile engineering and fibre science||36.8||34.9||25.6|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||28.1||25.2||18.7|
|Life Science (Botany/ Zoology)||33.9||30.5||22.5|
|Ecology and life sciences||33.4||30||22.2|
|Engineering Sciences (Fluid Mechanics/ Thermodynamics)||40.3||36.|
GATE Result 2023 Scorecard
- From March 21 through May 31, 2023, only qualified applicants can download the GATE Scorecard 2023 through the GOAPS portal.
- However, one can still get their scorecard of the GATE exam up till the end of the year by paying a late fee of INR 500.
- You should keep your scorecard until GATE 2023 counselling, the start of M.Tech admissions, or the start of PSU recruitment.
- After the GATE Result 2023 date, the scorecard for 2023 will be valid for three years.
- It will only be available electronically or digitally; no hard copies of it will be distributed by the authorities