J&K | Daily Rated Workers Including Casual Labourers In All Govt. Departments, Municipalities And Local Bodies To Be Paid Enhanced Wages @ Rs. 311 Per Day W.E.F 17/10/2022.
It is hereby ordered that duly engaged Daily Rated Workers, incuding Casual Labourers, in all Government Departments and those of Municipalities & Local Bodies, as are in receipt of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred) per day, shall be paid wages @ Rs.311/-(Rupees Three Hundred & Eleven) per day w.e.f. 17.10.2022.
It is further ordered that:
1. Bio-metric attendance system will be enforced for all categories of persons
engaged by Government in any capacity.
2. The concerned DDO/Controlling officer shall certify with every bill that the
daily rated workers/casual workers have work d for the prescribed time
period every day and that their performance has been satisfactory.
3. With respect to field staff, where bio-metric attendance may be difficult, the concerned DDO shall certify attendance. However, such staff shall be required to mark attendance at defined intervals.
4. The Aadhar based data base shall be reconciled to avoid duplication.
5. The concerned Departments shall submit full details regarding unauthorized engagements so as to identify officers/officials responsible for
such engagements so that action as appropriate may be taken against
them as per rules.
6. The number of hours of engagement may be restricted to budget availability.