PAN Aadhaar Linking Check: If your PAN is not linked to Aadhaar, then get it done by paying a fine of Rs 1,000 before March 31. Otherwise your PAN will become inoperative. In such a situation, you may be fined heavily for using PAN.
Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card: If you have not yet linked your PAN card with Aadhaar card, then get it done before March 31, 2023. Otherwise, your PAN will become inactive, due to which there will be problems in financial work. Let us tell you that from June 30, 2022, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is charging a late fee of Rs 1000 for linking PAN card with Aadhaar card. Let us know what is the complete process of linking PAN with Aadhaar.
Penalty will have to be paid after PAN card is deactivated
If your PAN is not linked to Aadhaar, then you should get it done immediately, because if a person uses it after the PAN card is deactivated, he can also be fined. Under Section 272B of Income Tax, you can be fined 10,000 thousand. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is charging a late fee of Rs 1,000 for linking PAN card with Aadhaar card from June 30, 2022 onwards. At present, till March 31, you can link PAN with Aadhaar by paying a fine of Rs 1,000.
Complete process of linking PAN card with Aadhaar
- For this, you must first log on to the official website of Income Tax www.incometax.gov.in .
- After this, go to the Quick Links section and click on Link Aadhaar.
- Now a new window will open on your screen. In which fill your PAN number, Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- Now select the option of I Validate My Adhar Details.
- After this OTP will go on your mobile. Fill it and click on the Validate section.
- After paying the fine here, your PAN will be linked to Aadhaar.
How to check PAN card is linked with Aadhaar card or not?
- For this you go to UIDAI’s website https://uidai.gov.in/ .
- Here select “Aadhaar Linking Status” from the “Aadhaar Services” menu.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and click on “Get Status” button.
- Here you have to enter your PAN card number along with the captcha code.
- After this click on “Get Linking Status”.
- Now you will see on the screen whether your PAN is linked to Aadhaar or not.